Far-Infrared Pressotherapy is an invigorating compression therapy system that is used in our Shape Zone London. It utilizes the proven principles of manual lymphatic drainage to aid detox, slimming, toning, and reducing cellulite for every body type!
Far-Infrared Pressotherapy Prices
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Pressotherapy is an advanced form of lymphatic drainage massage that uses specially designed garments that gently inflate to precise, pre-set pressures. A pressotherapy treatment is often described as having a team of massage therapists working on the body simultaneously to flush out excess fluid, toxins, and metabolic waste.
- Whole body
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Frequently asked questions about Far-Infrared Pressotherapy
What is Far-Infrared Pressotherapy?
Also known as ‘compression therapy’, pressotherapy is an advanced form of lymphatic drainage massage that uses specially designed garments that gently inflate to precise, pre-set pressures. A pressotherapy treatment is often described as having a team of massage therapists working on the body simultaneously to flush out excess fluid, toxins, and metabolic waste.
What are the benefits of body balancing using Pressotherapy?
- Cellulite and skin tone: Boosting the supply of fresh, oxygenated blood to the tissues will result in a significant improvement in cellulite and skin quality, leaving it firm and toned.
- Slimming and body contouring: Improvements in the lymphatic and circulatory systems will lead to the rapid elimination of excess fluid, reducing volume and ‘puffiness’ in the treated areas in as little as a single treatment.
- Health and wellness: A healthy, well-functioning lymphatic system will have a positive impact on the immune, digestive and nervous systems as waste, toxins and pathogens are removed from the body more quickly and effectively.
- Fat Dissolving: Far Infrared works on fat tissue and dissolve fat cells with heat radiation. Regular inflation, deflation and variational air pressure can accelerate fat burning. Helps to speed up the blood circulation and promote metabolism. The specific of far infrared technology is that it doesn’t heat up the surface of the body. Instead, it heats up the inner body that is 4 to 7 cm beneath the skin. This is wonderful because this is where the stubborn fat deposit and main blood vessels are located.
How many treatments am I likely to need?
This will depend on the particular body issue being treated.
- Cellulite and skin tone improvements usually require a course, the usual recommendation being a series of 12 treatments spread over three to four weeks.
- Used both pre and post-liposculpture, Pressotherapy will improve the results of both invasive and non-invasive techniques. One or two sessions right up to the day of the procedure will help boost lymphatic flow and will clear the area of excess fluid; after treatment, a course of 4 or 6 will reduce the bruising and swelling caused by the body’s natural response to the trauma caused to the body tissues; the desired body shape will be achieved faster and with less discomfort.
- For bloating and puffiness caused by excess water retention, significant results can be obtained in as little as a single session.
So, in a nutshell, what are Pressotherapy's effects?
• Improves lymphatic drainage acting on the vessels and lymph nodes.
• Stimulates the reabsorption of interstitial fluids (which accumulate between the tissues and cells).
• Promotes the return circulation: lymphatic and venous.
• Causes an Analgesic and relaxing effect.
Pressotherapy Increases general wellbeing, by reabsorbing the edemas (fluid buildup); therefore, 16 healthy benefits of pressotherapy is indicated for treating:
- Posture Improvement
- Cellulite and sagging
- Orange peel
- Lymphatic problems
- Poor circulation, varicose vein prevention
- Muscle and joint problems (physiotherapy)
- Eliminates/Reduces Stretch marks
- Postpartum care
- Fluid retention and localised swelling
- Before and after liposuction
- Relieves Edema
- Weight gain
- General tiredness
When to avoid Pressotherapy?
- In the presence of any pain or numbness
- Severe vascular diseases
- Unbalanced cardiac insufficiency
- Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis
- Recent skin grafts
- Severe inflammation of the treated area
- Untreated or infected wound
Before After photos Pressotherapy
Gallery of Pressotherapy treatment
Shape Zone: let us help you discover the best version of yourself
With over 25 years of experience in medical aesthetic treatments, our friendly and qualified practitioners will ensure you have a comfortable and effective Sculpt Pro Muscle Stimulation experience. We use the state-of-the-art Tesla machine for this treatment, and our specialists have undertaken extensive training to operate the device. With Shape Zone, you’re in safe hands.
If you’ve not had a HIEMT Muscle Stimulating treatment before, we offer a free, no-obligation consultation. One of our experts will answer any questions you have about the procedure and put together a customised treatment plan that focuses on the muscle groups you want to target.